Hello World! Here's a really easy DIY that you can make in minutes! It's a Cupcake Stand made with transparent plastic plates and cups.
What You'll Need:
1. 3 Plastic Plates and 2 Plastic Cups
2. 3 Paper doilies
3. A gold pen to decorate the doilies
4. Mod Podge
5. Ordinary Glue
1. Decorate the doily's edges with a gold pen.
2. Apply Mod Podge on the face of the doily and place it on the back side and center part of each plate. Let it dry.
3. Apply glue on the rim of the plastic cup. Place it with the rim side down, on the front side and center part of the plastic plate.
4. Apply glue on the back side of the glass and place another plate over it.
5. Repeat step 3 and 4 and let it dry.
|Those are Madeline Cupcakes in the picture. Recipe coming soon! :)|