My Dad is a Tea lover and he will drink tea, even its offered to him at midnight! :DSo, I made this mini teacup shaped notebook for him!
What You'll Need:
1. Measure 12cm width and 6.4cm height on the paper. Cut it.
2. Fold the papers in half.
6. Staple the papers onto the Cardboard paper. Make sure the staple pin's pointy ends fold in the inside.
My Bobby pins have left black marks on my book but that'll be gone when we paint over it.
8. Use a craft knife to cut a hole through the cup's handle. If you use enough pressure on the front cover of the book, it'll leave a print on the back cover. This will make it easy to cut a hole on the back cover.
9.Cut out the remaining unwanted portion of the book.
10. Outline the cup with a black marker.
11. Paint it. I've used Acrylic paint. Let it Dry.
12. Outline the cup again if you've over painted over the previous outline.( Midway through, I changed the cup's colour to a lighter blue :P )
Next, I'm making a 'Tea tag' bookmark for the notebook.
14. Punch a hole in it.
15. Write a little message at the front and back of the Tea Tag.
And here's the Tea Cup!