Here's an easy Muffin Recipe I found on Pinterest. It's originally from BudgetSavvyDiva.com . These Muffins are really Nice and Soft. And the Coating of Sugar and Cinnamon makes it taste even more Better. I would recommend this to anyone who's craving some Sugar. ;)
Ingredients: (For 6 Servings)
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 cup melted Butter
1/2 cup grounded sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Grounded Nutmeg
1/2 cup Sugar - not grounded
1/4 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius. ( or 375 Fahrenheit. This was the temperature in the original recipe)
- In a large Bowl Mix 1/2 cup of Sugar, 1/4 cup of Butter and nutmeg powder.
- Add into the bowl 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon baking powder, milk and Flour.
- Mix contents until it becomes smooth.
- Place the batter into a greased Muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes ( or 15 minutes - 375 Fahrenheit) until the top becomes Golden Brown.
- In a small bowl mix 1/2 cup of Sugar and Cinnamon for the topping.
- Dip the Muffins in the melted Butter then dip it into the Sugar and Cinnamon Mix.
- Enjoy!! :)